Payment is made via the secure Payfast payment gateway. PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. Supported South African Banks include FNB, Absa, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec Bank and Investec.
Payfast security overview
- PayFast is PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider (the highest level).
- PayFast is developed with the same demands on security and performance as web sites used for banking services and share trading. Your account login, personal details, and all money transactions are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
- Your sensitive financial information (like credit/debit card details) is never sent to the merchant that you pay.
- They make use of 3D Secure to further enhance the security of credit card transactions on PayFast.
- Additional security information can be read here: https://www.payfast.co.za/security-fraud
During the checkout process you will be redirected to the Payfast payment page, to make payment. The image below shows you what the payment page looks like.
On this payment page you can select to pay via any of the following methods:
- Credit card – Enter your credit card details and make payment.
- Instant Eft – Pay via eft. See this link on how it works: https://www.instanteft.co.za/how-it-works/
- Mobicred – You need to have an account with Mobicred first, before you can make payment with Mobicred on our website. Here is the link to Mobicred website where you can apply for an account: https://mobicred.co.za/
- Masterpass – See this link on how it works: https://zoho.payfast.co.za/portal/en/kb/articles/article
- Zapper – See this link on how it works: https://zoho.payfast.co.za/portal/en/kb/articles/article
- Scode – See this link on how it works: https://zoho.payfast.co.za/portal/en/kb/articles/article-19-8-2019