Jiffy-7C® 40mm Pellets – 40mm x 90mm (expanded diameter x expanded height). The pellets are made of RHP certified washed and buffered coco peat in a bio-degradable netting. Fertilizer is also added to assist seedlings and cuttings in the early stages of growth.
How to use Jiffy-7C® 40mm Pellets
- Hydrate pellets by placing in water filled containers or by spraying with overhead spray.
- Plant seeds or cuttings directly into hydrated pellets at the depth required for the particular crop type.
- Water as per requirement for the crop and environment, remembering that coco peat usually requires less water applied more frequently.
- Grow the seedling or cutting to planting size and then plant the whole pellet into the soil or growing system.
- Plants will easily root through the Jiffy 7C netting and develop into soil or growing medium.
Information is for educational and informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice. The information is not intended to replace medical advice or treatment offered by healthcare professionals.